Types Of Digital Marketing Agency
Agencies can come at different sizes and costs, picking the right one also depends on the stage your business is currently in. It’s not always about the pricing, it’s also about the value they bring on to the table. At a broad level it depends on the size of the organisation. However this need not be the only yardstick for choosing the type of agency.
Who should go to whom?
- Figuring out the business possibilities – A freelancer or do it yourself
- Starting up – Stage A (<5 ppl company) – A freelancer
- Starting up – Stage B (5-15 ppl company) – A small scale tight knit agency
- Early Growth (15-50 ppl company) – A small scale & decently established agency (this is where FrontFold is at the moment)
- Mid Growth (50-200 ppl company) – A medium scale renowned agency
- Established Businesses (200+ employees) – A large scale, reputed agency with good track record
Based on the business requirement
Different stages of the marketing funnel need a different treatment from the digital agency. It is not very common for an agency to specialise in all stages of the funnel. Here’s a quick table using the AIDA model for picking your requirements better.
A – Attention – Social Media Agency, Branding Agency, PR Agency, Content & Curation Agency
I – Interest – Link Building Agency, Affiliate Marketing Agency, Email Outreach Agency
D – Desire – Performance Specialist Agency
A – Action – Performance Specialist Agency + Re-Targeting Specialist Agency